It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 01:55

Hallo everyone 
Guild Master

Post Hallo everyone
Hallo everyone

Just wanne make a statement!

As many problerly already have figured out imbalanced stopped raiding a couple of weeks back, and i dont even know how to exspress that in feelings, beside that it was a sad sad day, witch made me cry a little. Im aware that the last coule of months here have been stressful due to not enough raiding overall, because we lacked the members and the focus to do so.

I wanna say thank you to all the wonderful people who had this tag above there heads over the years, been a blast playing with you all and will miss ya like hell, and i also hope that i see some of you back someday.

Last period i remember the most, is something i wanna sum up.

Coedan been one hell of a guildmaster and i hope everything is good in Paragon where you are now, really missed you alot while you been gone.

Manzotin; yes what can i say! you are the man, you really placed in so many feelings in this guild, i cant even imagin how hard a work that must have been. Hope everything worked out for you in the states, coz you really deserve it!

For everyone else, i really hope we meet some day. and as i already stated in the begining, you have all been awesome to play with, we have won and conquered alot of achievements, even before that system was made public by blizzard.

Take care everyone
and we meet again in catalysm, atleast i hope so

Fri Jun 04, 2010 16:15

Post Re: Hallo everyone
You never forget your first love is what they say.

I used to drop in every now and then to check up on and pride myself with your progress, remembering the honor sentiment of being accepted amongst you back then on Neptulon.

It saddens me to know <Imbalanced> reached the end of the journey, but after all it is precisely the journey that counts, and not the destination. I am definitely convinced everyone has had a blast getting to where very few succeeded and strongly hope one day the ranks could join again.

I just could not hold myself from dropping a note when seeing this. I wanted to thank you for the time we had together, for teaching me what focus, preparation and teamwork really mean. It is long now since I have been away from the game, but nonetheless remarkable how these memories pertain.

Take care in your next journey everyone, make sure it is at least half the magnitude this one reached.

Alex (Motto)

Genesis 6:19-20
- You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. Two of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive.

- WTB more stable slots.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 05:29
Profile YIM
Arch Druid

I'm still lurking though I don't have playtime on my WoW account presently (doing 45+ hour work weeks presently).

I'm sad to see Imbalanced go, must say I've watched a few old kill videos recently, good times.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 07:04
Ghost of Raiding Past

Definitely a sad turn of events. Imbalanced had a good run and has some great people under the guild tag.

I wish you all the best in what ever you decide to do now.

"You're right, content should not be designed for 5% of the player base. Currently we're all playing a game for the bottom 5%."

Sat Jun 05, 2010 07:48
Imbalanced Officer

Who knows what happens in Cata though?!

[21:57] <Cinder> I am a wow addict.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23
Imbalanced Officer

:surrender:
I will at least show off the <Imbalanced> tag in Dalaran to keep the guild alive. Shame i'm not really playing anymore but the future..who knows!

Thanks all for the amazing experience in the last 3 years.

Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55
Imbalanced Member

I will keep sporting it to when im online :)

Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02
Imbalanced Member

Sad to see imbalanced disapear from the raiding list, i have learned ALOT when i first joined this awesome guild (even if it took the time i needed) the people, friends, officers, guild master where simply what i seeked in this game since i first started raiding on my tauren warrior back in the days...
I'd like to thanks akuun for being a awesome guy and friendly on vent (when we did pvp with nogi the first day or second day i dont remember), Lloth for being hell of a perfectionnist guy and an awesome slave! (^_^), Faxe for being a loyal and good friend for me (restofaxe FTW) i miss you buddy!, to nogi/grint you both know what i think of you both (and thank you for everything), xzi for being just awesome!, dahlia for being a very good cybering guy and like a twin prot paladin :D (i love you), atylia for being a sweet pawad0n and a nice dude, melkunie for being just YOU" HEY YOU HUNTARD" ^_^, torgrin well shaman god and a nice guy.
to silenzio for being a very good mage and someone nice to speak with.

Big thanks to Manzotin for being a good coach and taking a nub like me under your wing and to assist me in stuff i was doing wrong or when i was wiping the raid XD BOUUM! thanks for the trust and the understanding and everything. Good luck in United States.
To maldion for being just you. that's say's all! <3

Good luck to everyone else in their lifes or the different roads you took.

Lets hope we meet again

Thanks to those i forgot but you were all awesome people.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 05:03
Imbalanced Trialist

Quote:
dahlia for being a very good cybering guy and like a twin prot paladin :D (i love you)

<3 <3
Good luck with the exams btw sexy! studying my ass off here as well :(

Sun Jun 06, 2010 07:17
Imbalanced Member

best of luck dahlia :D i'm in the same shit as you :D <3

(lets have babies so they can rule the world for us)

Sun Jun 06, 2010 09:50

I love you too Kadaji <33

Sun Jun 06, 2010 17:52
Imbalanced Member

I love you too atylia <3 HUG ME BUDDY

Mon Jun 07, 2010 07:05
Imbalanced Member

Was a pleasure raiding with you all ( except Kada as he didnt mention his other tanking partner) , Imbalanced gave me what I wanted from the game at a time when I was going to quit and im very glad to have raided for 2 years or so under the tag, alot of proud/fun times and yeah, who knows what will happen in Cata, at the very least some 10 man action...um well you know what i mean.

Heres to the old skool coming out of retirement. All the best to all, whatever your doing.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:57
Imbalanced Member

So sorry ben <3 i hope you love me still my dear death knight t0nk overlord!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 15:31
Imbalanced Member

Was a really nice guild, shame it ended up this way but it happens to the best of guilds. Really glad i was given the opportunity to raid here and ive made some good friends in the progress. Im still on Jaedenar so will see u there!!

Mon Jun 07, 2010 16:09