It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2020 16:00

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Nshzmoo - Resto druid 

Post Nshzmoo - Resto druid
Character Information

Character Name:Nshzmoo
Current Realm:Jaedenar

Class:Druid
Race:Tauren

Armory or other profiler Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Nshzmoo

Professions:Enchanting and Jewelcrafting
Talent Spec:Resto
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec:I have some feral gear, and some balance parts, nothing special tough.

Personal Information

Nationality:Bulgarian

Time Zone:GMT +2

Playschedule availability:19:00- until needed; although some weekends i am away, not that often tough

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way:PM me here on in game.
Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A:Mainly because I want a hardcore raiding guild. Know some of your members as well; + raided with cownee a couple of times and really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A:Fun time, good progress, mature people.(mainly fun)

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A:You can always count on me for pretty much anything, i can adapt/learn fast, my humor :D .

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A:Yes, Zodz

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A:Yes, couple of times actually, been considering to apply a couple of times now.

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A:Nowhere ;d, know u guys since... ahm SSC.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A:Ahm, Did all the TBC raids, Sunwell Platue till Eredar twins. (haven't played in vanilla.)
Naxx- full clear
EoE- cleared
OS- cleared
Ulduar- did 4 bosses, (since no guild...)
ToC- cleared (did 2 bosses on 25hc and)
ICC- 10 man-6 bosses; 25man-8 bosses;
(some on prev character Nasharez(aka as Artos on Neptulon)

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A:Am apart of DUROTAR DUELING CLUBZ, mainly because all of my friends are/were here

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A:Nope... sorry.

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: Mana wise i guess. Could save it a bit better.

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A:Red- SP, yellow -SP & haste, blue-SP and spirit; I am mainly stacking SP

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A:Everything takes its time, you gotta get familiar with the encounter. But they are the most enjoyable. Downing a boss not so many people have is rewarding on its own.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A:Getting everyone up to date with their gear. Exercising strats, is always helpful.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A:Not really an achievement whore, but the more, the better. ;d

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A:With the ICC 20%buff, 8 bosses are a joke.(the ones i have done ;d, cant say for other tough)

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A:Myes, I am not from Varna, and sometimes (during weekends) I have to travel home, haven't been a problem tough.

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A:Fun. Fun. Fun.

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A:Becoming better both at pvp and pve.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A:King Slayer ;d ; And enjoying cata ;d. (just to add, leveled my mage for 3 days when wotlk came out; was 80 early monday morning ;d)

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A:I have played mage for over 4 years, rerolled a druid because i got bored from mage. And would really like to join you guys :>> GN now ;d

Thu May 27, 2010 16:52
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]