It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 17:09

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Kámz - Holy Paladin Xrealm 
Imbalanced Trialist

Post Kámz - Holy Paladin Xrealm
Character Information

Character Name: Kámz
Current Realm: Stormscale

Class: Paladin
Race: Holy

Armory or other profiler Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=K%C3%A1mz

Professions: Jewelcrafting / Engineering
Talent Spec: Holy 51/5/15
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: Holy 52/19/0

Personal Information

Nationality: English

Time Zone: GMT + 0:00

Playschedule availability: Everyday except some Fridays / Saturdays.

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: either by PM on here or Skype: inner.1

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: I am really interested in getting back into raiding, and you definitely seem like right guild for me. I have been in hardcore raiding guilds before and i miss it all the time, I have applied for this guild on my mage way back when Ulduar first hit and I have always respected this guild so I thought what better way to try and get into raiding again than start with you guys!

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A: Serious raiding progress, getting stuff down efficiently and always improving after every wipe or indeed kill, great raid leaders that are organized and fun to raid with and not only the fun / dedication inside raids but the banter outside :]

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: I think you should take me as a trial member because I think that I can provide you with consistency inside raids, I can assure that I will always be prepared knowing the mechanics of all the encounters on progress raids. Also, when I enter a raid or during raid hours I'm never afk, never late and always focused 100%.

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: Nope sorry.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Yes

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: I just visited the website and noticed that Paladin's are open.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A:
TBC: Cleared till Illidan 0/6 in SWP
WotLK: Naxx 10/25 Os 10/25 + 3drakes (Pre-Ulduar).
Ulduar 25 14/14 (0 Hardmodes, I quit Pve at this time and haven't been back since).
Toc10/25 Clear, ToGC 10 4/5, ToGC 25 2/5. (Just from PuGs)
ICC - 9/12 With close wipes on Sind/BQL. (Also from PuGs)

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: Played a lock in TBC in a guild called Eon, Which then disbanded at the release of WotLK. I since then joined The Pokémen on my mage and cleared most of my Wrath experience with; this guild disbanded also. After this I went to stormscale and shifted my focus to Pvp.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A: Got a Screenshot of Beasts in ToGC25
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot050210123056.jpg/

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: I don't have much experience in Icc hardmodes due to not having a PvE guild. Aside from that I know my class inside-out and personally don't think I can improve although I'm more than welcome to take criticism on board.

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: Generally gemming Intellect, for a maximum mana pool so I can spam holy light into eternity.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: I think they're great! Love learning and experiencing new encounters.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: Necessary in-terms of gear and experience the encounters fully in preperation for hardmodes.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: Good, why just clear the raid when you can do the harder achievements!

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: I have enjoyed all the pve content in this game so far and Icecrown is no exception it's really fun.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A: I'm a student but it doesn't effect raid times (:

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To be clearing all the content the game has to offer and just having fun.

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To be playing cataclysm clearing the content there too.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: In 6months I will be looking forward to cataclysm and clearing content there, in 1 year still clearing content!

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A:

Thanks for reading,
Kámz

Sun May 02, 2010 11:45
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]