It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 16:46

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Arsam Warrior (fury/Arms) x-realm 

Post Arsam Warrior (fury/Arms) x-realm
Character Information

Character Name: Arsam
Current Realm: Ragnaros

Class: Warrior
Race: night elf

Armory or other profiler Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&cn=arsam

Professions: JC 450 / Ench 450
Talent Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LN0c0fhZh ... zAo:MoGoz0 I have speced uw cuz none of my shouts were needed due to raid setup.
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LhrubfIt0 ... x0s:ILsMzo its my pvp spec.i'm not a pro Arena master.but I love world pvp.you can see some of my best scores here:
I'm doing all solo,with no healer friend or any assist.
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i26899_WoW ... 130618.jpg
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i26898_WoW ... 161010.jpg
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i26897_WoW ... 183753.jpg

Shame I had to kill Hordes,But what could I do ?! Anyway revenge is inc !

Personal Information

Nationality: I.R.Iran

Time Zone: server+2:30

Playschedule availability: 24/7 I dont there there would be any day that I cant come online.

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: email: [email protected]

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: I've been seeking to join a real Hardcore guild with pro player that are aiming for high end contents of game.and I you were in need of a dps warr (wowprogress.com) so I decided to give it a shot,thre wont ever be any guild better for me than your guild

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A: Nothing really,just pro and friendly environment.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: I dunno,but maybe you need a XPed and great warr DPS on your squade.Tbh I understand my gear is not the best,also my XP according to Achievs,But I believe if I ever had chance to join a hardcore and worthy guild in my wow history,I were one of the bests in my class in this game now.

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: Unfortunalty no.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A:Yes

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: in www.wowprogress.com also checked your forums for updated spots and I saw Warr DPS was open.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A:in Vanilla none,TBC almost all except SWP (I was not Hardcore at that point,was playing as rogue,shaman and warlock those days)
WotLK I dinged at ulduar time,never had chance to do ulduar fully,but I have done full OS3D,Naxx,Ulduar except yogg and couple of others,TotC 10/25 and 3 in totgc10.
I came back after LK was released,Now I have cleared all bosses except LK in 25,My guild is not doing icc10 atm (slacking) so I have only 9/12 achiev in 10 man if you check armory,and 11/12 in 25.I know its too low progress XP but as i migrated to ragnaros,the realm had a FCM and lots of ppl left the realm.and it left me a very few guilds to be worthy to join,and besides those many of them were hungarian which I couldn't join.so I ended up in my current guild which is gonna merge with another guild in near future.

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: I was in best guilds in Ravenholdt server as Horde ie. Renovo,Sacrifice and oblivion's caress then my guild xfered and I decided to take a break for a while,and it takes 2months.then I faction/transfer to Ragnaros realm as alliance (at that point i had to pug all raids for couple of weeks,it makes me kinda popular for successful pugs being leader for all the raids in the game) I've been working on my gear for around 1 month now,and that's the result you can see in Armory.I was officer in Drones guild lately with my friends,but we failed in finding good players due to Realm FCM and lake of player and got disbounded.After that I joined Idlewild which was 3rd guild (1st and 2nd guilds where hungerian and I couldn't join them) now the guild is failing cuz of ppl slackage,we are possibly merging with another guild in realm which will make my raid spot even tighter,so I think I should seek my future somewhere else (And I srsly found I hate alliance MUCH more now! my heart is missing my tauren style badly).

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A: This is from a half-pug raid,Raid setup was not best for me,missing horn and Haste in some point and +10% AP also on some point.

this one is DPS on Saurfang:
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i25192_WoW ... 234224.jpg

Its my UI in combat,class timer does not fit the laptop screen,it gonna be fixed anyway:
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i25194_WoW ... 235239.jpg

And its a trash part DPS which results in my Honorable death:
http://st2.img98.com/out.php/i25198_WoW ... 003102.jpg

also as you see down there,its 1k rep left till getting excalted with AV.

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: In the most challenging encounters atm,which is ICC 25 HCs,proly pointing finger into Arthas's nose.

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: Well everything is pretty much sorted as the spreadshits recommend,but as it come to the eye I use that meta for easier way for getting it activated,also gonna change that damn trinket with DBW if my luck lets me have it,which by doing so my over capped hit will go down to desired position.I don't think as a DPS warr there would be anything else notable in my enchants/gems.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: Thats the best part of the game imo,There where the great players are sorted out from good players,and the place that your talents come to shine.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: The important part,and ready check for next challenging encounter is this part.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: It makes the raiding for challenging and interesting,without these achieves the encounters may get frustrating,due to kill-loot-repeat fact.

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: The whole ICC was a good job for blizzard,but Its not what I expected,almost all bosses are like: get out of shit,gather at that point,dispel,and repeat --> get out of shit...this game really needs fresh blood,more than these simple tactics (tho Arthas one is kinda exception,but also could be better)which I believe we will approach in cata,

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A: If they increase charge's cd I gonan quite wow :) but srsly there is nothing that can interupt my game at the time of your raids.

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To be one of the bests in my guild,and to be in one of the bests guilds.

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To be one of the bests of my class and also my other favorite classes,and to be make my guild the one of the bests in this game/world.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: in 6 months I would find my guild and would reach the first achievment: being one of the bests in my guild.in 1 year I cant really be sure cuz it pretty much depends on all members effort,but ofc I can guaranty I would have done my best to help my guild reach his best position beside other guilds in the world.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A: nothing.just thanks for your time.

Fri Apr 23, 2010 16:12
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]