It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 01:42

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Fury Warrior Application [X-Realm] 

Post Fury Warrior Application [X-Realm]
Character Information

Character Name: Dyssie
Current Realm: Bloodscalp

Class: Orc
Race: Warrior

Armory or other profiler Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&cn=Dyssie

Professions: Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting
Talent Spec: Fury
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: My current offspec is arms pvp, but of course I can change it to PvE, in case you need the blood frenzy buff.

Personal Information

Nationality: Hungarian

Time Zone: GMT+2:00

Playschedule availability: I'm pretty much available every day, I got no duties at the moment, so I'm online all the time (24/7)

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way:
A Private Message will be enough.
Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: First of all, I decided to apply to guild Imbalanced because you are recruiting dps warriors (obviously). I started to search for a horde guild, that recruiting at the moment and found you. After I've read the description of the guild, I became quite attracted, and I already knew that this guild is what I looking for.

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A: My exceptions aren't so strict. I want to spend my raidtimes in a good and stress-free enviroment, where everybody DO his best, and if fails they trying to improve, instead of making the same mistake again.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: I consider myself as an active and dedicated player with proper skills. I'm sure about that you've seen these words a few times, and I hope that I can prove it to you any soon.

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: Sadly, I dont know anyone in the guild.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Yes, I did.

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: I've seen it on wowprogress.com . I did a research and found this truely imbalanced guild name.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: If you don't mind, I will be a copycat (meow) and answer these two questions in a single go, because I like the idea to write down the story of mine, so you can get a clear picture about my experiences.
2006 I've came along with World Of Warcraft in this year, as my brother bought one for me for christmas. I was the biggest anti-wow person ever, but I decided to give it a chance and rolled a Shaman and I totally liked it. The character itself borned on Bloodscalp, and after I've reached the mighty level 60, a friend of mine invited me to the guild called Freedoom, where we cleared Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. After that Burning Crusade came very fast, and we had to prepare for the leveling all the way to 70.

2007-2008 I decided to stick to my very own shaman, I liked it and didn't want to throw away all the things that I've worked for. After reaching level 70, I didn't really find my place. I've been in various guild, who promised they will start Karazhan as soon as 10 people got the key (whatever). But I have to agree that back in that time CoT:Black Morass was a very hard instance, especially in lowbie gear. I've joined to Restored Flame which was a good guild aswell in Vanilla, we cleared Karazhan and killed Gruul aswell. Then I decided to leave, because the leadership was a joke, it was all corrupted, and I got an offer from the officers of Progress which kinda attracted me, but in the end it was a dead way for me. After a month, a guild from Xavius (Misery) migrated to Bloodscalp, and started to recruit, they were already in SSC/TK and I decided to try it out with my Karazhan/Gruul experience. I got accepted and on their first raid I was attended, we killed Magtheridon, Gruul, Kazzak, Void Reaver. (btw maybe I forgot to write it down, but I was a healer). With them we cleared everything upto Lady Vashj and Prince Kael'Thas. It was a "cockblock" and a lot of member failed on these fights, so the guild started to die, and then it disbanded. This time around I made an application to Public Enemy but I got declined, because they took another player. I was already on Twisting Nether and I got kinda stuck there. I was lucky, the best players of Misery migrated here aswell to join Honorless Target. I had a good reputation with them, and they offered me to the guild, so I could join to them. These times was the best part of my wow history, because I was in the 2nd best guild of Hungary. We killed everything, and when Sunwell Plateau released we killed Kalecgos, and then Brutallus totally blocked our progress... and this lead to slacks and in the end : Guild Disband. After this, I started to PvP reached the mighty rating 2000 as an elemental shaman in 2v2. After a long period of PvP-ing, I missed PvE so much, so I decided to join to Evil Eye on Bloodscalp. We killed everything in Sunwell Plateau, tho I couldnt attend on Kil'Jaeden, because this time around I had some serious real life problems, and stopped raiding.

2009-2010 Back again! Since I really hated the fact that shamans dont receive any changes, I decided to reroll to a Warrior in the new expansion. After dinging 80, I massed heroics to get some tank gear, and start raiding. After being in some guilds, I really missed the economy of Evil Eye. The level of Progress, the very small fail chances... I decided to re-apply to them, and I got accepted, after Ulduar released. It was all good, we made a lot of realm firsts, but missed the algalon one, and the yogg0 one, because we lost a lot of good players, and recruits weren't so experienced back in that time. Realm First Glory of the Ulduar Raider belong to us tho. We did well in ToTGC, killed Anubarak first on the server, but somehow we couldn't manage to get insanity... which kinda made me sad because our offtank left the guild, and I spent all my time to get the block gear and make the progress going on with the guild. Sacrificed too much... but I don't regret it. When ICC came in, I was really excited. But my girlfriend decided to be an ... well lets call her rude... and I spent all the time with her after Putricide got downed. I never attended on the kill, however I know the fight, since I was the first who could try out the fight, and see how it goes. So, because of my EX-girlfriend (so dont have to worry about it now) I gave up raiding, to do her a favor. Totally wasted time... She gone, I came back. And now I'm here again, missing PvE so much.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A: All my WWS logs are 1 month older, so they got deleted, I can serve with pictures with recount but thats not proving anything.

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: I'm never satisfied with myself, since when you think that you are good enough you'll start failing. You can't let that happen, there are always things to improve, even if you feel that you are perfect. That's why I always trying to improve on everything that I can!

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: According to EJ forums, reaching 100 % armor penetration is on the first place, thats why I gemming for armor penetration until I got hard capped. Then I can consider gemming Strength, since this is the second best gem choice for warriors. You can reach expertise/hit cap by the gear itself, so you dont really have to gem for it. I choosen Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting because of their bonuses. These are the best professions for a warrior.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: I like to learn new stuffs about raiding, that keep my love for PVE alive. I like the feeling when you standing in front of a big blue dragon for example and you dont know sh*t about it, and have to figure the encounter yourself. Too bad, this moment I mentioned getting rare because of PTR's.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: Very important period, to gear up for the next big content/leveling.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: To be honest I like them, you can track people how experienced they are for example. And also, you can increase your EPEEN size with them, by a lot. :)

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: Naxxramas, Malygos, Obsidian Sanctum was a joke content. Ulduar is one of the best content ever made by blizzard. The optional hard modes was truely hard and challenging. ToTGC is okay, I liked it because there were no trash :) But there are a lot of RNG's in those fights, and heroic Faction Champions is the most retarded fight I've ever seen. ICC, I can see that Arthas in heroic mode is brutal hard. I don't like the limited tries idea ... it's just kill the game.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A: Nothing at the moment.

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: Complete the current content. Preparing for Cataclysm, and improve my experience and skills.

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: Be the best, all the time.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: Probably crying in a corner that nobody needs a dps warrior in the raid. Nah just kidding. I'll probably play in Cataclysm, and farming the best gear available in that content.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A: Yeah. Maybe I'm not perfect, but I'm trying to fail as less as I can. It's a very rare moment to see me failin', but it can happen since we're all human. And I forgot to mention that I'm an Insane guy. ;)

Looking forward to your answer.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 21:03
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]