It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 02:07

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Mannetus Retribution Paladin (X-realm, faction change) 
Imbalanced Member

Post Mannetus Retribution Paladin (X-realm, faction change)
Character Information

Character Name: Mannetus
Current Realm:Kor'gall

Class: Human
Race: Paladin

Armory or other profiler Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kor%27gall&cn=Mannetus

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Engineering
Talent Spec: 11-5-55 (auramastery)
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: Variates alot, I have gear for holy and protection, also full s8 PVP gear.

Personal Information

Nationality: Finnish

Time Zone: +2 GMT

Playschedule availability: Should be available every day from 14-24(GMT).

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: Private message in forums, email.

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: A friend of mine (Hoofarted) told me you are in need of a Retribution Paladin so it made Imbalanced a strong option. The guild I am currently is fully Finnish raid guild and I do enjoy it here as a guild. The problem is the realm, half-dead auctionhouse, low population and enormous lag on evenings are pissing me off by now.

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A: High end raiding, good atmosphere and nice chitchat during non-raid times.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: I do know Paladin-class inside out, I have raided all 3 specs at high end, also done PVP at 2200 rating as Retri and around 2000 as Holy. Also I have quite alot raiding experience in Wrath of the Lich King. I also enjoy my stay at top of the damage meters as much as I can and I give alot effort to see myself there.

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: Hoofarted.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Red and understood.

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: Hoofarted mentioned that you are need of Retri Paladin.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A: I started World of Warcraft in mid-TBC; I have raided TBC-content up to Black Temple, in more social-based finnish guild. When WotLK came out I joined a semi-hardcore guild and did OS3D and all pre Ulduar content with them, I also did couple of Hard Modes on Ulduar with them. Around the time of Trial of the crusaders realease I joined Rosvosektori on Kor'gall and did all of the outdated Ulduar Hard modes with them including Alone in the Darkness and Algalon (after nerf). I got Tribute to Insanity on 25-man and Tribute to Dedicated insanity from 10-man on TotGC. Currently I have done 8/12 Hard modes on ICC25 heroic, missing Saurfang, Putricide, Sindragosa and Lich King.

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: Yes I am currently in Rosvosektori Kor'gall. As I stated before the I enjoy my stay in my current guild, but on the realm I don't.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A: Sure http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/21906/ I should be on there on about 95% of the logs.

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: Hmm, perhaps it's patience. Adrenaline usually starts running when a progress boss starts going low on health, some cold patience wouldn't hurt at those times.

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: Well, I do have some 10str/10 crit gems left on some pieces where I get 4 str or more with one yellow matching gem. These I should replace with 20 str gems (about 4 more DPS value) crit lost some of it's value when I replaced tier9 2 set bonus. Also spec is currently aura mastery spec, don't mind speccing Divine Sacrifice/Vindication specs which ever your raid needs.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: I do play for progress raiding so I give 100% effort during these, I believe everyone does mistakes but I rarely do same mistake twice.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: Farm raids are needed to make progress raids better, they aren't really the biggest joy for me but I am there when you need me.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: Gives some spice for farming raids when there is some new goal. Would focus on progress/hard modes rather than achievements tho.

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: ICC I enjoy alot, these are nice fights, both visual and ability wise, the Normal modes were just bullshit but Heroic ones I find funny. TotGC was getting bit boring at the end but other than that I enjoy the content given out in WotLK.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A: Currently no, I'll have to do something on summer for living but shouldn't really hurt the raiding that much.

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: Clear full content, as always.

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: Well waiting for Cataclysm in long term, also getting ready for it to be ready to rock when it hits.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: If I am accepted and pass the trial I'd see myself raiding with high attendace in Imbalanced, swapping into Tauren most likely in Cataclysm unless they make belf racials somehow superior to taurens.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A: There wasn't any question about raiding attendance so I might aswell say that I am active player and I have missed about 5 raids in past six months in Rosvosektori.

E: Saurfang heroic down 25.3

Thu Mar 25, 2010 08:46
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]