It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 21:22

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Cezina - Rogue - Troll (X-Realm) 
Imbalanced Trialist

Post Cezina - Rogue - Troll (X-Realm)
Character Information

Character Name: Cezina
Current Realm: Arathor

Class: Rogue
Race: Troll

Armory or other profiler Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Cezina

Professions: [Jewelcrafting] and [Engineering]
Talent Spec: Combat
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: At the moment I just mixxed up something because I was farming gold for my charater, to be able to kill faster while being attack at the same time.

Personal Information

Nationality: Swedish/Russian

Time Zone: GMT (Server Time +1 hour)

Playschedule availability: (All times are Server Time) All week I play pretty much the whole days, from 12:00 (sometimes earlier), to 00-01, But I usually go out and skiing or meet some friends or whatever that might come up in the days, to get my daily excercise :)

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: PM me on the forum about it - I will be checking daily or you can PM me here and I can contact you in-game if you have futher question.

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: I have been guildless for a couple of weeks now and I had enough about it, so I started to look for a guild that might fit me. I did some research and concluded that this guild is what I am looking for in a guild. To begin with you have a long and rich history of raiding and that make you look like a stable guild in my eyes. I would like to be a part of that and experiance PvE contest at it's best with you!

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A: I expect that you have a nice and friendly environment and when it comes to raiding, people will be working as a team to reach and defeat the PvE contest that gets thrown at us, in other words be determined and focused when it comes to raiding.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: I been playing World of Warcraft since 4 years back now. My first character ever was a gnome rogue and I been playing on that character since then until about when Ulduar came out, thats when I took a break from world of warcraft since I did not really take the game to serious back then. Then I made the character I am playing on now, starting out as a undead, then a blood elf and now a troll. After all that time, I am well known of my class, I am my rogue when I play it. I am an exceptional player with skills to become a part of your guild. I will prove that if you granting me a trial period.

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: Since I am from a completly diffarent server, I am almost 100% sure of that noone in the guild have ever seen me.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Yes, I did read it and I do understand it.

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: wowprogress and on your homepage.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: I would like to mixx up my Raiding, Guild and total history instead of just taking one part of PvE and guilds.

World of Warcraft - Vanilla
Since I started to play World of Warcraft in the end of Vanilla I spend most of the time leveling in Vanilla, but I manage to clear a Zul'Gurub and Onyxia few times, it ain't much more to say about that.

World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade
All this are before patch 2.4, since then I took a break because I didn't have a serious guild when 2.4 hitted the live servers and I had few problems irl so I took them before the game and I came back few weeks befor Wrath of The Lich King came online!

I had some luck back in BC and an end-game guild wanted to recruit me, I had no guild I only did Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair with irl friends on the server Magtheridon. But then a guild recruited me and I manage to down this with them. Sadly I can't remember the name of the guild back then, since I didn't spend more then just a few weeks with them until they disbanded, due to lak of recruit, it was no "Big" guild in those words anyway.

[The Battle for Mount Hyjal] - Downed Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal. Did'nt have the time to clear rest of the instance.
[The Black Temple] - Downed High Warlord Naj'entus, Supremus, Shade of Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, Essence of Souls, Mother Shahraz, but never downed The Illidari Council, so I didn't have the chance to see Illidan Stormrage himself, sadly.

World of Warcraft - Wrath of the Lich King

This is before patch 3.1 hitted the live servers.

Naxxramas
[The Fall of Naxxramas (10 player)] - Cleared
[The Fall of Naxxramas (25 player)] - Cleared

The Obsidian Sanctum
[Besting the Black Dragonflight (10 player)] - Cleared
[The Twilight Zone (10 player)] - Cleared
[Besting the Black Dragonflight (25 player)] - Cleared
[The Twilight Zone (25 player)] - Cleared

The Eye of Eternity
[The Spellweaver's Downfall (10 player)] - Cleared
[The Spellweaver's Downfall (25 player)] - Cleared

This is before patch 3.2 hitted the live servers.

When 3.1 hitted the live servers I decided to make a new rogue character, the one I play now and I made it on Daggerspine, since few of my friends played there, but I took it really, really slow to level it up to not get bored, but I manage to get it up to 80 after 15 days of playtime in-game. Thats when basicly patch 3.2 hitted the live servers. In other words, I just hate leveling new characters.

This is before patch 3.3 hitted the live servers.

Ulduar - In the guild I joined the main focus was on ToC25/ToGC25, not many wanted to go Ulduar, not even for hard modes, the guild name was <Winds of Creation> of Daggerspine.
[The Secrets of Ulduar (10 player)] - Yogg-Saron left to down
[Observed (10 player)] - Downed
[The Secrets of Ulduar (10 player)] - Mimiron, General Vezax and Yogg-saron left to down.
[Observed (25 player)] - Not downed

Trial of the Crusader
[Call of the Grand Crusade (10 player)] - Cleared
[A Tribute to Insanity (10 player)] - Cleared
[Call of the Grand Crusade (25 player)] - Anub'arak left to down

When patch 3.3 hitted the live server, I left <Winds of Creation> because I didn't think they were the guild I was looking for.
So after a few weeks of searching I manage to find a guild on The Maelstrom called <Sanctum>, but I had some bad luck with irl, a friend of mine tryed to take suicide, so I had to be there for her, the guild understood that of course and then something happend that made them kick me. My twin brother logged on my character and got me saved for first boss in icc25 on a Lich King progress run week and they thought I had pugged it, but that is fixed now and he will Never EVER be able to get on my account again. With them I manage to down(I only raided ICC25 with them, since they had solid icc10 groups back then and wanted to down Lich King on normal mode befor trying to take in a new guy, so thats the only raid I was allowed to pug):

Icecrown Citadel
[Storming the Citadel (25 player)] - Cleared
[The Plagueworks (25 player)] - Cleared
[The Crimson Hall (25 player)] - Not cleared
[The Frostwing Halls (25 player)] - Not Cleared
[The Frozen Throne (25 player)] - Manage to get him down to 53%.

As I said before, I had an irl friend of mine trying to take suicide, so I couldn't join every single raid as I wanted to since the friend is more importent then raiding.

After <Sanctum> I decided to stay guildless for awhile, since I felt I didn't want to jump from guild to guild to much, but now I had enough and I started to look for a guild and I found you!

I know my raid experiance are maby not the best ones you seen, but I am a really quick learner, usaully doesn't take more then 1 time to learn the fight and memorise it and I always check up everything that is available about a boss fight if it's the first time I am going for it.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A:

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: There is nothing like the perfect player, but I sure try to get as close as possable to it. You always learn something new everyday and whatever that is, I am going to take it to me and do something out of it.

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: Since you are avalibale to get Hard Cap in ArP (Armor Penetration), I just try to get all my gear to have ArP in it, but since I don't have the Deathbringer's Will, I can only get about about 1160 ArP, and to get the hard cap I need 1360(with 40 ArP food buff, that will get me to 1400, in other words 100% ArP), so at the moment I stack AP (Attack Power) and Haste and some hit rating to reach caps for posions, because I can't see any big diffarent on either stacking ArP or AP/haste at the moment, but as fast as I get my hands on Deathbringer's Will, I will stack ArP for the hard cap, and then I am going to chance some gear that I have in bank and be able to get 1317 ArP, close to Hard Cap :)

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: That is a main thing for a top guild! Learning is more importent then progressing, without learning, you wont progress either. After learning what you need to learn, the progress is the effert of what you have learned and it seperates the good guilds from top guilds.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: I just love raiding, I still farming Naxx10, OS10 from time to time, just becuase I done all the hard ones, but I still got that "raiding feeling" and it is fun to see how yourself as a player has develop since you last time downed the bosses. Even if it is ICC25 we are talking about, it is good to see if you doing better, or worth this time then last time and to maximize the gear for the next contest that gets thrown at us.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: I have more faith in progress. Achviments is just an extra thing, to see if you can handle more out of a boss encounter.

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: So far it has been easy, except from some hard fight here and there. The bosses in Ulduar and ICCär diff to eachother, none are really the same as another, it's a nice mix different boss fights.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A: At the moment I have all the time in the world! All I do in the evenings are to play World of Warcraft. Sometimes I am with friends or skii and things like that, but that is normaly in the middle of the day so it wont influence my playime when it comes to raiding.

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To complete the current PvE contest that are given to us and get prepared for the next one. Joining your guild, of course!

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To bring the best out of what is avaliable from myself and to beat the lastest tier of PvE contest that are given.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: Six months from now I see myself geting ready for Cataclysm that either are out by then or are just about to get out. If you should accept my application, hopefully I will be in <Imbalanced>.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A: All that I can say is I hope you will be giving me a chance to prove myself to you and I thank you for your time to read and consider my application. I am looking forward to hearing from you and if you have any futher question or want additional details, I would be glad to answer them for you.

Greetings Cezina

Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]