It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 02:16

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 DISCIPLINE PRIEST apply 

Post DISCIPLINE PRIEST apply
0]Character Information[/size]

Character Name: Jahfe
Current Realm: Jaedenar

Class: Priest
Race: Undead

Armory or other profiler Link: Armory doesn't work. I dont know any other.

Professions: Alchemy / Herbalism
Talent Spec: Disc/Holy
Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: Holy

Personal Information

Nationality: Poland

Time Zone: GMT +01:00

Playschedule availability: 17-24(and more up to raid finish) monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday/ and I've got a lot of free time saturdays and sundays.(evening-morning)

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: e-mail: [email protected]

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A:I just want to learn how to play with good gameing ppl, and help guildmembers during raids/not only, as much as its possible.

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A:Similar answer like that one above. I want to learn about raids, and im expecting help with that.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A:Becauose i know my spec very vell and i think ill be usefull ;)

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A:No i dont.

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Yes I did.

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A:I talked with one of your member about guild.

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A:Icc10 almost 7/12 , Icc25 4/12, ToC10 and 25.

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A:Yes I'm in one guild, but its only like a chat. Nothing happens there and that's annoying.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A:

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A:If You need me ill try to do my best, and try to be better than now. I use my brain while raiding. I'm trying no to do the same mistake twice.
I read a lot about raid tactics, and if i dont know something i prefer to ask someone before i fail. I'm friendly mate :)

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A:Hm, just know what to collect. Gear for healer, mp5, haste, spirit for example / I try to choose gems with spell power + spirit, int. / Ench. mostly sp.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A:That's why I'm here. I want to learn, and Ill not say pass until I get what i want.

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A:I don't mind.

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A:It's important part in WoW zone. You can improve how hell good are you.

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A:Really nice.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A:Girlfriend only ;) but it's not a problem :))

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A:To play in Imbalanced, and try to help guild with raiding progress. (ICC is my prio)

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A:Just stay with that game as long as it's possible.

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A:Six months/year/next year, i hope still here but much more powerfull as a player.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A:I just want to say sorry for my (i think) bad english ;) Best regards
Doran
Jahfe (Jaedenar)

Sun Mar 21, 2010 20:32
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]