It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 23:47

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 nécrotic - Disc/Shadow Xrealm 

Post nécrotic - Disc/Shadow Xrealm
Character Information

Character Name: nécrotic
Current Realm: Xavius ( moving today to jaedenar )

Class: Priest
Race: Blood Elf

Armory or other profiler Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 3%A9crotic

Professions: Herbalism / Alchemy ( both maxed out :) )
Talent Spec: well , it seems lazy to be applying to a guild as such a high calibre and skill cap as yourselves with a PvP disc spec. Truth be told , in my current guild on Xavius < Remain > , the progress is at 11/12 icc 25 and 8/12 icc 10 heroic. With this current progress and my tendencies to do PvP also , i feel that the spec works completely fine and doesnt hold too much drawbacks when it comes to raiding. Still boasts most of the buffs and little gifts that disc gives , only thing thats missing / needs changed is the glyph of flash heal and the improved flash heal. Can be changed in an instant

Secondary Talent Spec of choice for Dual Spec: Shadow is my offspec , as its something a little different and can be useful when the guild needs an extra dps.

Personal Information

Nationality: Scottish

Time Zone: Londom GMT

Playschedule availability: Avaliable on all raidnights except some sundays due to real life commitments :)

Should my application be accepted, please contact me this way: either via a reply on this application or in the realm eaither @ fatboyntslim or nécrotic later on in the day as i will be moving over at some point today :) ( today date-wise is 6th june 2010 )

Question & Answer

About your application

Q: Why did you apply to Imbalanced?
A: My friend and i are looking to transfer realm from Xavius. I have chosen to create a guild app in order to get some feedback before confirming the move and i'd also like to see the standard guilds on this realm are looking for . I choose to apply to Imbalanced because of your lovely form in icc25 heroic , and i think i'd be a good addition to the guild.

Q: What do you expect from Imbalanced?
A:From your guild i'd expect a high standard of raiding like is already been demonstarated from your realm rank and a nice friendly and welcoming atmosphere to raid upon and also have social time with.

Q: Why Imbalanced should take you as member?
A: As an experienced disc priest i offer my utmost respect to every member in your guild and those surrounding the guild. I have a strong in game knowledge and also have a decent offspec if im needed to participate in a dps roll. And since im disc , i offer your tanks some love and care <3 ;D

Q: Do you know anyone in Imbalanced able to guarantee and backup your application? If yes, who?
A: unfortunately no =[

Q: Did you read and did you understand our Application FAQ? If the answer is "No", you want to do it now and then write "Yes".
Please actually do read the FAQ, we don't react well when we're asked questions already answered there about 20 minutes after you submit your application.

A: Yes

Q: Where did you see our recruitment post bringing you to submit this application?
A: Wowprogress :)

About you and your raiding experience and expertise

Q: What's your experience in PvE and high-end Raiding in World of Warcraft?
A: Well , ive been platying WoW since late 2005 / early 2006 so im no stranger to any raid encounters and i know whats needed on the night of the raid. Ive had 3 accounts to date -my first one , i lost the details for , the 2nd was during TBC and the blizzard merge went wrong and my account got locked out and i never managed to get it fixed due to losing the authentication code . and Alas my third account which im applying with. Due to my Priest being my main the raid experience can only be shown on herself . So its basically most of the original , most of TBC minis gruul's and magtheridons . as far as WoTlk goes i never got round to doing ulduar so not much there to speak for , ToC has been cleared and most importantly my experience in icc is as follows - 11/12 in icc 10 mode normal and 4/12 HC . in 25 man icc my progress only stands at 11/12 slightly lacking and im wanting to sort it out.

Q: Were/are you part of any other guild? If yes, why did you leave/want to leave those?
A: My friend and i wanting to move realm so , i wanted to find a suitable raiding guild that suits my playstyle.

Q: Do you have any WWS, WoWMeterOnline or any other combat log parser link about your performances? You can leave this blank but it is a big plus if linked.
A: I have an example from icc25 healing.
http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88 ... xample.jpg

Q: In which areas do you feel you can improve yourself when it comes to raiding? We're not talking about gear here, but about you as a player.
A: I feel that i can inprove on my ability to understand the game mechanics of my class ever further and learn each individual encounter that little bit more :)

About you and your view of WoW

Q: Do you want to spend some words explaining some of your gear/gem/enchanting choices? You can leave this blank if you feel you have nothing to explain.
A: I think that my gems and gear are 'ok ' gearscore wise its sitting at 5937 ( not a great indication i know ) . Gem wise - i only use gems to fir for the socket bonus as i see fit. Haste i need around 200 more with , but that requires chaging a few pieces of gear which im aiming to do in the near future , i have around 41-42% crit chance in raids and around 3.3-3.7k spell power depending on flasks / totems being up.

Q: What's your opinion on learning/progress raids?
A: Im completely open to wiping and learning within raids , i feel that raiding is steep learning curve and its best if people are all on the same level to understand an encounter and help the others around you progress

Q: What's your opinion on farm raids during non-progress periods?
A: I am in agreement with the farm raids during non-progress periods :)

Q: What's your opinion on (raid related) achievements?
A: Ive never been a huge achievement hunter , but ill hep my best where needed to help the guild get what the aim to achieve ;D

Q: What's your opinion on the current raid content?
A: Currently , i feel the raid content is far far far too easy. Ofcourse the game has its hard bosses and easy bosses, but i feel that blizzard stooped down with the whole ' difficulty ' aspect with the icc patch. Pugs are now doing 11/12 icc 10 and some can even go 12/12 which i feel is insane , considering pugging in TBC was a whole lot harder.

About you, the present, and the future in WoW

Q: Do you have anything that could influence negatively your playtime?
A:The only things affecting my Outside life are school commitments , my girlfriend and family relations. Family Relations can be sorted out with no fuss

Q: What are your short term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: To find a stable guild and progress as far as possible and get the required skill and knowledge needed for cataclysm tier raids :)

Q: What are your long term goals and plans in World of Warcraft?
A: as of above ^^

Q: Where do you see yourself in WoW six months from now? And where one year from now?
A: i see myself as a respected player with a lot of friends in the game and also as a strong member of a stable raiding guild.

And, for last

Q: Do you have anything to add to your application that you would like us to know? You can leave this blank.
A:Just like to say , thanks for taking the time to read over my application and i hope it wasnt tooooo dull . Regardless of the result of this application i would just like to wish you guys all the best in the near future and for cataclysm tier raiding ;D

and my irl name is Blair William Gordon Eatherington ;D

Sun Jun 06, 2010 08:57
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]