It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 17:12

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hallo everyone 
Imbalanced Member

Post Re: Hallo everyone
Maldion wrote:
It has been awesome 5+ years I've spent with the most Imbalanced people I've known in wow, and few I've had the pleasure of meeting in person. Wheter or not I r crazy I still <3 u all.

Also congrats to Nogi on your wedding day I wish you a happy marriage and many babies you can train to become excellent players! Awesome day for one being my birthday aswell! ps. If you happen to need a bigger ball n chain contact me I can probably help you.

And Kadaji you better not forget me!

Maldion i will never forget you <3 <3 <3 you have a spécial place in my heart and its ENORMOUS, like romeo and juliet, bella and the beast, every lion king,etc.

and you got busted mélanie! :fuckyou:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:29

What can I say. Even tho' I haven't been in the guild the past few years my heart stopped beating for a second when my sis' told me that this probably means the end for Imba.

I don't know the reason for this, but my guess is just lack of motivation to keep playing. Maybe some of you will stop playing for the summer and spend your time outside, feel free to do so, but every single one of you knows that you WILL get back online when dark winter comes. Take a break, but don't call it a day yet. Good luck to all of you, there's more challenges to come.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 01:51
Ghost of Raiding Past

I had a few great years in Imbalanced and its a shame that such a guild disband.

I love you guys and i wish you all the best in whatever you will do!!

Last edited by ToDieFor on Tue May 15, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 898034237353 times in total

Fri Jun 18, 2010 09:56
Ghost of Raiding Past

same :) Todie :) ... may it will be rebuilded some day ! lets hope so !

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:40

Sorry to be "harsh" but appears clearly that you guys are facing a situation worth to be named Vanilla Naxxramas V.2 happening with a 4 years delay, without end boss kill being the only notable difference. It's not much of importance if you consider what i just said as a flame, but can't be denied it's the third time that this happens, maybe just a bit worse.

No need to say that this game changed a lot, and everytime i look at "BWL the movie" on youtube i remind of all the imba oldschoolers first, but the following thought is about "this is the game we were used to play".

Max respect to those who arrived after Vanilla heh, but i think the brightest days of this guild are waaaaaaaaay far back in time.

And i'm glad i've been there. Sadface, whatever...

Tue Jun 22, 2010 08:08
Profile ICQ
Imbalanced Member

Shame, i played wow for like 4 years and been in quite some guilds. But Imbalanced always was the best and friendliest guild ive been in.

Anyway, i might decide to pop by when cataclysm comes out. If i can find some time with work and girlfriend :).

Greetings :doofywave:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 08:57

I died a little inside when i heard the sad news T.T
I just want to say that the people that represent Imbalanced are and always will be one of the best players in the world, and im proud to have once been one of the best guilds that have walked in the lands of Azeroth.
I know most of you dont even remember me (that means you Trokz) and have no idea why i stopped playing a few months after the sunwell clearance. I had lots of health related issues in my family and didnt have time for any kind of computer related stuff that is why i had to stop playing so abruptly for witch i am very sorry.
I wish every one of you the best of luck in all your endevors and i hope the guild reassembles in cathaclysm again (and maybe ill be back too then to heal all your asses with my paladin magics)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 16:54
Imbalanced Member

the imba shaman chat was legendary not to mention the healing team =)

miss you guys and maldion ofc specialboy <3

Wed Jun 23, 2010 06:42
Imbalanced Member

Well it sucks to see it go.
The best social organization I've been in in any game.
We always have had a good spirit and good values, making good progress while still staying away from any kind of exploiting or other borderline activities. We always strive to convey why we do stuff instead of sending members to a guide to win a boss. ( Well back in the old days we had to invent tactics ourself, but later times fast tactic spread doesn't allow for that luxury). Things like this builds good guilds and wins fame.

Theres a lot of people I would gladly have a beer with if I ever meet you irl, I see you as friends, who I just haven't met for real yet.

Deuznak is still in Imbalanced, even if he has been to slacky to even level to 80 :P

Tue Jun 29, 2010 06:25
Profile WWW

I sure hope Imbalanced will get back on their feet! I will never forget our late night raids and our lovely Maldion on ventrilo! You guys will always have a special place in my heart!

and Deuznak! I'll see you in Norrköping on the VildaBrax guildmeeting this summer! (You better be there!)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05
Ghost of Raiding Past

zomg its LIUS ! :)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 16:42
Imbalanced Member

A bit late due to my dead PC... maybe I'm repeating myself but Imbalanced really was the best choice I made when I decided to join the crew. Imba kills, imba friends, imba memories, imba leaders... And the best thing above everything else is that it felt like we were a family! Good luck everyone and don't forget that once you wore this tag you can't help but being imba in the futur!
Cya around! And special dedication to the warlock mafia members, love you all!

Mowdabestwarlockwhomadethemageslookridiculouslol

PS : come on Noga how come you forgot about me! too bad I lost all those screens :) btw I'm really happy for you and grint!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 03:16

Lol Mow :D Btw I think I keep some of your screens on my PC not sure :P

Thu Aug 26, 2010 03:32
Profile WWW
Ghost of Raiding Past

Bit sad to finally look you up again and see it's over. Will probably always remember my days in vanilla where tactics were developed and not read anywhere or watched on youtube. Raiding will never be the same.

It was most certainly the good times, only attributable to all the cool personalities that makes up any great guild. I'm not sure what i'd specifically point out, but i do feel i got some good things to take away from my time spent with Imbalanced.

To old and new, good luck in your feature endeavours!

"[18:31:56] <@Imba|Frostal> I like boys!"

Tue Jan 25, 2011 22:29
Imbalanced Officer

What a silly thread :/ The guild is running better than ever!

That being said, yes the guild did take a minor break at the end of ICC - nothing else really.

[21:57] <Cinder> I am a wow addict.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 05:27
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next