It is currently Tue Apr 07, 2020 18:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hallo everyone 
Ghost of Raiding Past

Post Re: Hallo everyone
Such sad news :(
Imbalanced was unique in every way :pray:

What about me kadaji! Forgetting the one who kept you alive during all those sunwell raids :(:(.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 16:24
Profile WWW
Imbalanced Trialist

Btw guys, may want to close the recruiting forum, people are wasting time filling in the form.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 18:47
Imbalanced Member

Tbh I'm the one to blame for this, knew u guys would'nt be able to handle it without my Godly healing :D

Anyway I'de like to thank Imbalanced for giving me a chance and the great pleasure of playing with one of the best players.

Also since im not planning to raid anyway I'll be carrying the tag with pride!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 02:29
Imbalanced Member

curse you shuyie! ur kebabs might have saved us :(

Tue Jun 08, 2010 04:45
Imbalanced Officer

i`m so crying irl now ,eventho I wasn`t playing the last ...year? ...
Anyway`s ,I hope Imbalanced reborns in Cata ^^
I still love you all bitches ! ! !
/hug Nexxie

ps : vatafak Kadanup ?!?!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 08:02
Imbalanced Member

scripto wrote:
Such sad news :(
Imbalanced was unique in every way :pray:

What about me kadaji! Forgetting the one who kept you alive during all those sunwell raids :(:(.

i dont know who you are dude! anyway you suck nooscripto

HI SAP GOnOrHae LOlz hows life man?

Tue Jun 08, 2010 13:57
Imbalanced Member

I will prolly come back for cataclysm as well for some 10 men casual stuff. xD

Wed Jun 09, 2010 16:21
Imbalanced Member

Such sad posts, almost sounded like someone pressed the disband button =/ I guess a lot of people will come back for Cata. So far it seems really promissing. And yes, who gives a damn for hardcore raiding, when you can hang around and do whatever-you-want stuff with FRIENDS :) That's the most important!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 06:33
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nNwobav ... re=related

for good old times, a new version of Maldion's, Juvy's, Materasso, Manzo, Melki's, Faxe (oh oops faxe doesn't like this, he likes Aqua - the best Danish band eva) and Kadaji's Favorite!!!! (and i know Lloth secretly danced to it as well, every time he heard it)

I won't be around in Cata, although i did plan to atleast enjoy casually a part of cata, but life turned out pretty awesome, the wedding day is final: and i am very excited: ofc who ever wants to come just contact me: there'll be free alcohole from any kind, alot of food and more!! I am sorry to see the guild end, I have enjoyed every moment in Imbalanced: this was the first guild that accepted me as a friend, and not only as another healer that raids with them. I managed to get friends, and even good friends (some that i miss cause they are so busy with their GF's they never answer on MSN!!! melk!) but mainly i remember the enjoyment of raiding, the mutual respect, a bunch of really good players. I will always look back at WoW and remember the time in Imbalanced as a great time, where i met many people that were friendly and nice (atleast most of them).

Just some goodbyes for afew that i will always remember for many reasons and made me feel the love i do to imbalanced:
Fovirto and Kjeldor: i love you 2 greek nabs you always got me smiling;
Shuyie - there will never be a holadin like you: and i'll never forget your first whisper ever to me!! "help me more with healing MT" (was on muru <3<3<3 and the first whisper i got from anyone in the guild);
Coe - we never got to talk much - but man you are probably one of the best healers i've ever got a chance to play with atleast the best druid healer and the best and fair GM i've ever met;
Manzo - your a fat cow (cya on facebook);
Melk, lloth, Faxe, Gonor - well you guys are the best in everything thanks for always listening to my bullshit or just coming and helping me not get ganked;
Silenzio and Melanie - you guys are awesome mages and really nice guys (Mel is a guy even though he acts as if he is a girl for free stuff);
Toki, Sharnaak, Cixie, Nif, Nurus - who thought shadow priests are nicer then healer priests! was a pleasure to spam our priest channel with you guys, especially after Die got hacked;
Sinope - finnaly a paladin after a long long time without that actually used beacon and healed tanks;
All the other healers that i didn't name but read my spam in healers chat and whisper: much respect, always - after stuff died ofc - did a really good job;
Torg- Zugzug (i finally understand what this is);
Josh - just wanted to say your name i have no idea which char you play today but was always nice to talk to you;
Kadaji - you know i love you, you to Maldi, And yes Juvy - Hilla says hi;
Atylia - i still think you are gay - waiting for you to admit it!!;
Trokz and Zodz - the best DPS brothers ever!!!1111oneoneone but seriously ever!;
Materasso - you know i loved when you innervated me! and i love when you spam crap on MSN when you are drunk!;
Banka - the first retri paladin i met that was actually good <3;
Ben your are the nicest, cutest, oldest guy i've ever met in wow!!! i adore you and i hope the best for you (irl ofc);
Walleh - sorry: Wallep!! nice tonking mon, or was that with your lock?:

I am sure there are many i didn't mention: many before my time in imbalanced, many cause i didn't get a chance to meet for long cause they left, or for what ever reason. In anyways:
Imbalanced has always been for me number 1, and in my memory it will stay this way!! And if Imbalanced would ever get back, or continue raiding i'll still be here on forums probably, and maybe ingame (if i won't get repeatedly kicked from casual rank).

(p.s: if you clicked the link already: you've been rickrolled!! ofc now Maldi will run to click the link and listen to it over and over again. For the original version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HrSN7176XI)

Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06
Profile WWW
Imbalanced Member

TONK TONK!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 14:30
Imbalanced Officer

<3 Nogi ,I can assure You ,that WE feel the same way ! ! !
I hope you and Omen have the BEST wedding ever!

/much respect

Tue Jun 15, 2010 05:58
Imbalanced Member

I always knew mélanie was a guy... he was simply too good at cybering and it wasent normal! (<3 you) and EVERYONE IN THE EUROPEAN SERVER knew that wallep was the biggest nub in da world! (<3 whallehmon peace)

Tue Jun 15, 2010 08:21
Imbalanced Member

silly double post :(

Last edited by Maldion on Tue Jun 15, 2010 09:19, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 09:15
Imbalanced Member

It has been awesome 5+ years I've spent with the most Imbalanced people I've known in wow, and few I've had the pleasure of meeting in person. Wheter or not I r crazy I still <3 u all.

Also congrats to Nogi on your wedding day I wish you a happy marriage and many babies you can train to become excellent players! Awesome day for one being my birthday aswell! ps. If you happen to need a bigger ball n chain contact me I can probably help you.

And Kadaji you better not forget me!

Tue Jun 15, 2010 09:17
Imbalanced Member

aww busted :(

Hai Nogi!

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:26
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next